- Dead worker’s stepson sees no fault in Huntington cesspool collapse
The stepson of a 59-year-old worker who died this week while installing a cesspool at a Huntington home said Thursday it was an unforeseen accident. “Nobody is at fault,” said John Jahoda, 29, standing outside his stepfather’s house, also in Huntington.
- ब्लूमिंगटन में चालक ने एमएनडीओटी ट्रक को मार दिया; 10 सड़क चालक दल के कर्मचारियों को नुकसान नहीं पहुंचा
The truck did what it was designed to do and protected the 10 workers from even a scratch, a transportation spokesman said. The crash occurred about 2:35 a.m. south of the Mall of America in Bloomington on southbound Hwy. 77 near E. Old Shakopee Road...
- Woman suffers severe blood loss in razor factory accident
MILFORD, Conn. (AP) — A worker at a Schick razor factory in Connecticut has been hospitalized after her hand got caught in a machine. A production manager at the Milford factory told WTNH-TV the worker was doing a routine job Thursday morning when her...
- One week after a devastating hit and run, wife of a construction worker pleading for help
LOUIS COUNTY - One week after a devastating hit and run, the wife of a construction worker is pleading for help to find the... these procedures done," she explained of her days since the accident. Her husband, 55-year-old Doug Hindle was working on...
- Elementary students switch school buses to get home after fiery bus-car crash
According to a witness, the Lumina caught fire after the crash. The incident occurred at the intersection... Police, firefighters and tow workers spent around 20 minutes cleaning the street of debris and glass.
- Local man dies in crash with train
Illinois State Police were conducting the accident investigation. They were assisted by the sheriff’s office, the coroner’s office, Colchester police and fire/rescue, as well as BNSF railroad workers and Illinois Department of Transportation workers.
- Compulsory social insurance required of foreign workers in VN starting from 2018
These workers are required to participate in all five social insurance regimes according to the Law on Social Insurance, which would include sickness, maternity/paternity, occupational accidents or occupational hazards, retirement, and death. Foreign...
- 1 injured in crash on NB I-270 in Sunset Hills
SUNSET HILLS- At least one person was injured in a two-car accident in Sunset Hills overnight. It happened around 1:30 a.m. northbound Interstate 270, north of Gravois Road. Three lanes of the interstate were closed as workers cleared that location.
- One worker dead, three injured in Anadarko gas tank explosion near Mead
One worker was killed and three injured near Mead when an oil... Because this was a work-related accident and there is no suspected criminal activity, he said, the sheriff’s office will not be conducting further investigation. He called the explosion...